Terms & Conditions
All goods remain the property of BBS ltd until paid for in full.
We aim to dispatch goods promptly, subject to stock availability, normally same day by Post office or Courier.
BBS Ltd dispatches orders to addresses submitted by our customers. Please ensure that the address is correct and that you choose the correct delivery zone option at check-out.
We DO NOT send whole machines outside of the U.K. or to the Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
We do not charge V.A.T. on deliveries to the Channel Islands or The Isle of Man. By choosing the correct option at check-out, the system will deduct V.A.T. from the order.
Courier express delivery is normally delivered next working day, this can sometimes be two days depending on geographical location and time of ordering, and is subject to stock availability. (Working days are Monday-Friday).
Any breakages and discrepancies must be notified to us within twenty four hours of receipt - otherwise we regret no claim can be considered. (Use 01252 72775 or email@example.com )
U.K. - handling and delivery charges:
- £2.95 - For orders under £9.99
- £3.95 - For orders over £9.99 and under £100
- Free delivery*- For all orders over £100
- £7.95 –Courier express delivery
Republic of Ireland
- £14.50 for all orders
Rest of world
- Regret we do not deliver to other world destinations.
*Free delivery offer is for "Goods value" over £100 and is only available For Deliveries to the U.K.; this does not apply to trade orders.
- We keep records of all transactions: if you need to make use of the guarantee for product sold by us, please contact us first as we can resolve most issues.
- Some parts are required to be fitted by a qualified electrician, failure to do so could invalidate the guarantee.
- If you are doubtful about your guarantee and wish to check, please call us on 01252 727755 or email here.
- Magimix products are very robust but because environments and use can differ greatly, the guarantee does not extend to non-domestic use e.g. (restaurants, schools, cafes etc.) These are specifically excluded from the guarantee.
- BBS ltd reserves the right to change prices without prior notification.
- None of the above will affect your statutory rights.
Returns and Refunds
BBS Ltd only sell genuine manufacturers’ products and parts. We do not sell “compatible” items. We hope that you will be pleased with your purchase, however, if you wish to make a return we will normally exchange or refund provided it is in a re-saleable condition. For hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer a refund on used items unless they are faulty.
Please e-mail or write to us quoting the invoice number and reason for return within seven days of receipt of goods. We will advise the appropriate method for return.
Unwanted but saleable goods returned at the customer’s expense do not incur a handling or re-stocking charge, we will normally refund the full price of the returned item. If we are requested to uplift an unwanted but otherwise saleable item, or an item deemed faulty by the purchaser which on examination is not, we will may make a minimum charge of £7.50 depending on location, which is deductible from any refund.
We will normally process your refund within 10 working days of our receiving the return. Refunds are made using the same form of payment as used to make the original transaction.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights as detailed in Distance Selling Regulations.
Please click here or refer to how to Contact us
Recycling of Electrical and Electronic Equipment
The WEEE directive is a European law that came into force in the UK on 1st July 2007.
It aims to reduce the amount of WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) going into landfill. Distributors are responsible for the disposal of old electrical goods in an environmentally friendly way.
Magimix are registered with Repic Ltd who operate the UK's largest WEEE compliance operation.
Electrical and Electronic Equipment that was made after 13th August 2005 should display the symbol below on the packaging or product. Do not dispose of the product in the general waste stream. Either send the product to be repaired and reused or recycle it at your nearest recycling centre.
To find your nearest re-cycling site either contact your local council, or visit www.recycle-more.co.uk
We have met the requirements placed on us by offering all customers buying new electrical equipment from us, a free take–back of their old appliance on a like-for-like basis.